First post

| 03 October 2009 | |
Yes people, I've finally gotten a Blogger account! I bet the Gods were laughing at me when the coin landed tails... And I bet any one of my friends who're reading this are laughing their asses off. =.=

I'm currently clueless on what to blog about, so I think I'll just simplify what's been going on with my life lately..:


School? is really a bore! All the subs I'm studying does not interest me a bit and worst, exam is coming.

Scouts? has gotten me occupied most of the time = no life. But according to Mr K., being busy in such activities means you have a life.. Er?

Personal life? is no different than usual. It's something I'd rather not talk about..

Anywaaaay ~ I'm still figuring out how to work blogger so need to man man do things la.. x]

0 comments:

Post a Comment