Complicated

| 23 October 2009 | |
Actually it's not complicated, but I dunno what title to write so..... Hehe.

Exams in a week's time! Gosh Maddie, what have you been doing? Studied partial Bio, Sej only. Bio is on the last week and I'm studying now... Smart eh? As a matter of fact, I am! Thanks x]

I'm bored now with complicated feelings but what the heck, its a Friday! I'm supposed to be happy but I'm not... Why? Well, I'm not prepared for exams, I'm facing personal problems, gotta attend junior's meeting tomorrow, and some other boring stuff...

And and and and and... I dunno why I'm doing this but I'm gonna do it anyway ( out of randomness )..

I DREW A PICTURE ON MY SCHOOL'S BIO TABLE, ITS THE 2ND TABLE FROM THE ENTRANCE SO IF ANY SAMADIANS ARE GOING THERE PLEASE GO COMMENT.
THANKS!

Self promotion, no? And it's not vandalism, its art.. Some dude also drew on the table okay, so I'm not the only one xP

0 comments:

Post a Comment