Curry

| 08 October 2009 | |
Curry. Is. My. Sacred. Haven.

I honestly, seriously, tremendously love and adore curry! This is majorly due to my blood-ties I guess? I learnt to eat spicy food when I was around 5 or 6 and was taught by my granny who is half peranakan. Its an addiction I cannot quench because I do mean it when I say I can't survive a week without curry.. ( sugar i cannot live without for 4 days )
Laksa is by far my favourite spicy dish ( its also related to peranakan cooking ^^ ). Others in the chart are curry vegetables ( i dislike eating fish, so i order veg ), tomyam, asam laksa, otak-otak, rendang and many more. Sambal on the other hand, I only eat with nasi lemak and nothing else.

Ok, the reason I'm posting this is cuz I'm craving for curry right now. Also, talking to Yuet May about laksa got me drooling... x]
To those who have not tasted curry out there... Well, its kinda your loss though it ain't late to try it. :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment