Portraits

| 18 October 2009 | |
I've been slacking off a lot! I mean, exams starts on the 30th and I've only covered Chapter 1 of Sejarah.. That's all, poof~ My other subjects are gonna die, especially maths.. Damnnnnn!

Anyway I was on Facebook browsing through some stuff and my eyes now are still a lil blur ( just woke up from sleep and i was smart enough to apply much pressure on my hands who were over my eyes.. ) but... Oh my gosh.. I just saw the most amazing thing ever!


Charcoal portraits! I only held a charcoal pencil once and it didn't really suit my taste cuz, well... I thought it's supposed to be chalkier? ( sorry Ee Leng! )

Total deja vu, cause I woke up this morning thinking I should revise on how to shade based on the 'Drawing For Dummies' book my aunt got me a loooong time ago ( i didn't bother reading it as i'd rather learn art by doing it, not reading it, no? ).

Ah well, I'll check it out later then. Studies later. Right now I need to finish my brunch ( yes! i left it till now! ) and un-blur my eyes. Lol~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment