Madeleine/Leng

| 30 October 2009 | |
Have your parents ever called you by any other name than what they usually call you? In my case, my dad called me Madeleine instead of Leng. Weird eh?

My uncle calls me Siu Leng, some relatives which I don't see everyday calls me Madeleine, my grandaunt calls me Leng Leng, and my family calls me Leng. So why the heck did my dad call me Madeleine? Imbalanced edi la!

It started a week ago. He called me Madeleine for I dunno what reason. Then on Tuesday he called me again because he's going somewhere. Then today called me that 4 times. What's up, seriously?! He's not angry or anything, and he only called me by my full name once in my lifetime and he wasn't angry then as well! So what's really up????

I've got this feeling he had some sudden realisation or something... And I doubt it's because he realised my name starts with Madeleine =.=

This is as weird as waking up to find yourself made out of tasty chocolates.
And erm, I dunno why I said that.. Maybe cuz I've a sudden craving for chocolates?

0 comments:

Post a Comment