Oh really

| 23 April 2010 | |
I know I’ve been in quite a foul mood nowadays.

Didn’t know the source until…

Imran : Ey Maddie, r u ok? U seemed abit pissed 2day.

Then it struck me.

It’s cause of that?

Oh really.

LOL wei. Didn’t notice till now tho I cursed for 3 days edi.

Worse thing is, it won’t be over till Sport’s Day is over.. CRAP.

It ain’t exam stress, nor deco or art project or dancing stress and its definitely not about marching. So I’m left with…?

Overly annoyed over something stupid like THAT.

I thought of it annoying before, but it pushed me over my limits. It somehow discriminated art in an indirect way so yea, very touchy topic to touch on since art is like… My life?

Shouldn’t have burst today, I think I scared Illyana and Imran? Sososo….

I’M SO GODDAMN SORRY ILLYANA! AND IMRAN! And especially, EE LENG for listening to all my silly and very pak qi ( did I spell it right? i know i'm pak qi for not being able to spell it -.- ) vents. And anyone else for that matter…. SORRY!

And somehow I wanna say sorry to it, but then… Haih. Let me settle my feelings first la.

Sorry again T.T
And thanks Immi Ran! For caring! Sorry for getting you worried =S

0 comments:

Post a Comment