Burnnn

| 06 April 2010 | |
Hey you Cina people, go check this out.

http://news.malaysia.msn.com/weird-news/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4008563

Here’s the headline :

Taiwan's government on Friday urged the public to stop burning incense sticks and ritual money in honour of the dead and opt instead for online worshipping to better protect the environment.

I’m laughing my guts out. Really.

I mean, everytime I burn incense or ritual money, I always thought; “Aren’t we contributing to air pollution?”. But ignored it cause, well, my grandparents will have something to say about it.

Then I saw another link :

http://lifestyle.malaysia.msn.com/Relationships/Singletons/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4012261&page=2

Topic: Flirting faux pas; how to avoid the common flirting mistakes that we often make.

LOL.

Read through it of course. Entertaining ma. Plus I finally got rid of my semi-gastric and migraine =D

I was thinking, why can’t guys give up on some things? Is it cause of the MANly aura they want to jaga everytime? Or they just can’t control the way they feel ( raging hormones much? ).

Its kinda disgusting if a guy dirty talks to you, or an ex-lover mentions dating you, or etc. Its… Haiiiiz. No offence la, but… Its so emotionally tiring to face this.

Like taking care of kids. But kids are cuter ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment