Ah, ah, aaaaaaaaah

| 19 April 2010 | |
Me no wanna do sej and art work so me just gonna blog about nuts.

Almonds, macadamias, hazelnuts, pistachios, kacang putih, kacang merah, kacang biru, jelly bean….

Semua pun crunchy and have high calories. Baaaaaaaad bad bad.

Anywaaaaaaaaay.

I’ve just read Cheryl’s blog and I’m kinda envious of her TOA life. Eeeeeeeeek! Though it seemed like she was ‘suffering’ there, it looks fun >.<

Takpe, at least I did some painting today for red house. A pat well deserved! *pats self*

Tomorrow is another dance rehearsal ( yay! boo! ) and more painting stuff to do. I hope I’ll remember the steps for the dance wei -.-‘

My memory’s so bad nowadays that I forgot to study for May exams… Oooops!

I’m bored with my blog theme already. Daaarn. Do I get bored that easily? Really??? That’s bad! Especially bad for some people or person.

I. Wanna. Laugh. But. Nothing. To. Laugh. At.

I totally forgot what I did today to Ee Leng that looked super stupid, sounded super stupid, and overall stupid.

I think I went…

Gasp!
Gasp!
………………Aaaaaaaah.

Forgot la. Conclusion it’s stupid and we both laughed at it. Sakit perut after that x]

0 comments:

Post a Comment