Boyfriend

| 25 April 2010 | |
Just another random topic, but if you’re gonna read it anyway watch this vid first.


Last month I was asked about things that really shocked me.

Dad : Are you going out dating?

Grandma : Ah Leng ah, last time you brought your boyfriend back home right? Why not invite him here again?

…..

Then today.

Grand aunty : Ah Leng Leng, lei yao boyfriend ma?

Then my aunt joked about guarding the house and keeping me indoors.

Actually its normal la, but first time I kena so, very shocked. Not to mention if my family knew about my history they’d be speechle - scratch that. I’d get a lecture about it.

So just wondering la, since I’m so bored and all.

Are they encouraging me to get a bf? Reaaally? I thought there was some rule I can only date when I’m 18 and in college?

So what if I get a bf now eh?

Would they be act like in the video, or would they be..


Eh eh, cute anot? Not as good as my hand drawn piece, but I malas scan it so did it on pc.

So. Yeah. Sorry, just bored x]

Anywayyy not that I’ve a bf oso. I'm not gf material!! LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment