Day Out

| 03 April 2010 | |
CY kor and I went to 1U to watch


When I heard the name, I thought; "Wow. A movie about breaking night to have daytime".

Yea. About 12 other people watched the show with us, and kor was saying Sherry covered her eyes throughout the entire movie. I was preparing to cover also, but then…

Scary a? I think when you face it one-on-one will it be scary. In theatres? Nawww. The scary part would be the sudden outburst of sound and the gory parts. Gila gory la, who knew your blood can spurt out that much? Thank God we finished the popcorn before the most gory part came =P

The movie was not bad I guess. In the end, its so ironic that

I’ve learn the art of flow chart from kor, since it makes things easier to understand.

We met Husaini there. Saw other 2 guys from my school too. LOL.

Wow. I’ve been going to 1U since the past two weeks. Kinda scary.

Thanks kor! Finally we hung out after 3 months =D

And thanks for putting up with my shopping/browsing.

Nothing else better to do there ma… Arcade gila noisy. Hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment