Life at its best =)

| 11 October 2010 | |
Wow, my blogging mood is high today. It’s a miracle =D

Not really. I’m just trying to burn off my 10 minutes before True Blood starts. Hehehe.

So, I made a remarkable discovery today.

Did you know Earth has 365 days?

Each week has 7 days.

A minute has 60 seconds?

1 second just passed.

And did you know, its now October.

Which means = SPM is 7 weeks away.

Deng deng denggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Seriously, I didn’t realize it. I’m really such a pitiful SPM candidate x]

Pitiful as in I suck like mad.

No studying, no stress, just enjoying life to its fullest. I mean, why give yourself an opportunity to look old with your wrinkles and white hair? Just be cool and don’t worry to much, right?

I spent the whole day in school chatting with friends, teasing each other, gossiping, the usual stuff.

And that, is the best part of it all.

=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment