Grateful like MAD! ;D

| 18 October 2010 | |
You Should Have Two Kids


You can definitely manage a small family, and having kids is one of your major goals.

That being said, having kids is not all you want to do. Two is a perfect number for you!

You want to make sure your children have the best upbringing possible, but you still want to live a balanced life.

Having two kids will leave you just enough time and money to do the things you want to do for yourself and your family.



YAP EE LENG! You should be taking this test. And Bob too.

:D



Sosososososo.. I got a few unexpected results for trials.

A : Eng, Art, Moral
A- : BM (wheeeeeeeee)
D : Bio, Sej (double wheeeeeeee!)
FAIL!!!! : Mod maths (expected)

I expected the fail, but 3As and A- for BM? Kewwwwl. I even passed those two subs. Hahahahahahahahhahahaha.

Thank you Pn Fadzilah and Pn Bong! Tqtqtqtqtqtqtq! :D

I’ll seriously study to get decent marks for your subs! :3

Mod maths and physics a diff matter…. LOL! Ok la, I’ll get a C for it k? It’d seriously be really high considering my abilities.. :X

You know, I never actually gave much thought why I started to enjoy Korean music. I was anti-ing it at first. OMG. Am I down with Korean fever?!??!?!

Gasp!

Gasp!

Gasp!

..
...
....
.....

No.

I enjoy songs with a good beat AND have meaningful lyrics. Somehow I find Korean music has a unique tone to it. I even tried watching a Korean drama.

It was too drama for me.

Girl cry, guy cry, side girl and guy cry. Sister cry. Mum cry. Everyone cry. And a happy ending. Coffee Prince is fantastic but its just too much drama. But its NICE! Don’t get me wrong ;P

I doubt I wanna end up like Krystle – sorry gurl! But so far I don’t like any Korean dudes, nor find any that’s… Er… Man enough? X]

Lee Seung Gi looks ok tho. Don’t slaughter me! :O

But but…


Tae Yang! He’s got 6 packs you know, and he’s a *somewhat* shy and *man* guy :D I like guys like these :P:P
FYL, that doesn’t mean I’m obsessed like you…

Kim Jong Wook! I know, so doesn’t suit me. But I dunno, I like his style? I’m still a girl you know :X
And and and, his song, Only You, really stole my heart.

Ah! Listen to it please!












Only you can make me smile.
Only you can wrap me in your arms.
Only you, only you shine brighter than a jewel.
You're brighter than a sunshine
Your mind is wider than a sea.

Only you, only you make me live
I passed by the farthest stars to meet you.
I must have come too far

I want to love you as one, just like that warm sunset.
Give me your heart that never dies.
Even if I gave you my poor love,
You gave me even more love
Only you, only you can give me happiness
Your eyes are twinkling just like a star
Your lips, your two hands, you don't have any place to hate.
We're starting to become alike, it must be happiness.


Such sweet lyrics… If my bf can sing that to me, I’ll elope with him to Hawaii and get married at the beach in a bikini with a sunset background behind us :D:D:D:D

Kim Jong Wook! Kimg Jong Wook! x3

Tae Yang! Tae Yang! x3

But really, I’m not obsessed.









0 comments:

Post a Comment