Ideas pop out of nowhere!

| 10 October 2010 | |
I’m gonna be random here, so bear with me!

Nowadays I’ve been getting interesting ideas for a manga. Weird that such things happen during exams..

This is the recent one, and the only one I can remember so far. Fun fact : Thought about it when I was showering :D

So imagine you died, and you’re walking towards the light that leads to reincarnation. However, you saw this other path and walked towards it. You wake up with wires connected around you. Turns out the earth is undergoing a ‘healing’ process and humans are preserved in pods until the earth is healed. The human mind is kept alive with them living in a virtual world like the current one we’re living in. And each day in the ‘world’ is merely 10 seconds in the real one, so each soul undergoes reincarnation multiple times. So the 'world' begins to evolve, the humans thinking they can do it all over again, save their 'world' from destruction.. But can they?
© MaddieTSL

Just so ya know, I want this storyline to be mine x]

And this is the idea you get from playing a game like .hack//GU :P

My essay for English paper is worst. I guess you can say, its waaaaay off topic (in a way). Hope teacher is open minded tho.

What? You give me a word ‘Fire’ and expect me to write an essay. You think I’ll want to tell you it needs O2 and releases CO2, or that it causes destruction or it reacts to fart and other obvious details?? Wait till I get my paper back, then I’ll post it here :D

Weirdly enough, I feel melancholic. Banyak people coupling, I tengok pun jealous…

………….

Don’t believe me? Phineeeeeee~

FYI! I’m even jealous of my bunnies, who stick so close together and nampak so loving, and they’re both GIRLS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment