Someone stop me!! :O

| 19 December 2010 | |
You know, I expected my holiday to be filled with relaxation. Lazing around, eating lots, sleeping, hanging out with friends.. The usual stuff, no?

I didn’t expect to :

* fall sick
* be given a task I thought people forgot about
* run around trying to accomplish it while feeling sick
* volunteer to help someone out
* end up exhausted from the work load given

But hey, lookie the bright side… I’m cured of my food poisoning! :D:D

I’ve been busy with prom stuff mostly. I volunteered to help with door gifts, and well, there were certain problems with it.. Ohhhhh, I just got an sms from Jiunn Jie. Hallelujah, I’m saved! Ok so lets skip this part, problem solved :)

I heard this girl needed help with deco, so kinda pitying her I volunteered my help. She needed help with the stage deco, and tho it may not look tiresome...it really is. Had to check out the hall, discuss and plan stuff, and of course, perform the plan. Tho I don’t really mind, but having to open my house doors to be the workplace is a drag. Especially for my bro, cause he wants to practice and its kinda disturbing him :/

I’ve started my driving classes too. The lecture was….boring. I went with Bob, Ee couldn’t make it and he was given wrong info from the clerk. Me, forgetting the rule, wore slippers which I had to pay RM10 for. Wtf??? We met a new friend tho, Marian. She’s cool :D But she spotted a few girls in slippers too who weren’t stopped by the workers… $&#$^#@$)!

On a lighter note, I’ve finally received my offer letter from


:P:P:P:D:D:D

Orientation day is on the 5th. Can’t wait wehhhh :)

Overall, I’m quite worried about my schedule. I know college would be hectic, and I should appreciate my free time now. But so far,

* 1 week is gone.
* I’d not a single work free day
* My schedule is planned for next week
* Which leaves me with the final week before OD free

I’m scared I won’t be free then too. I wish I am tho… I really wanna slow down and smell the flowers! Sadly most of my friends won’t be around during that time. I really missed out a lot, didn’t I?

I’m still grateful to have spent time with people tho busy. Ishaq, Wendy, Sofiah, Ee Leng, Jun Ren and of course, BOB! I owe him a great deal, he’s a true friend to me :3

Sayonara! I need to enjoy my 30 mins of freedom before I start work on deco stuff again. Hagrid is teaching about Blasted End Skewts, and I wouldn’t want to miss out on Harry’s first Defence Against the Dark Arts class with Moody!

:P

0 comments:

Post a Comment