2010+1

| 31 December 2010 | |
14 hours and 2010 will end.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Tbh, I’m kinda sad yet glad its over :)

* There goes my final year at school, imma gonna miss my friends! :O
* No more scouts and other clubs! Aaaw damnn :(
* Free days are now over! Aiee!

But

* SPM is overrrr!! Wheeeeeeee!
* A new chapter awaits in 2011. So excited!
* I’ve made valuable friends! :D
* I’m leaving the old drama behind for good! Ptf, take that you b&%*^!

:)

And well, I’ve made my resolutions already. Staying at home with nothing but Harry Potter to entertain me made me excited for this. Eeeeeeeee :)

1) Just enjoy every moment I can get *cliché I know!*
2) I MUST and NEED to still hang out with my friends! Gawd I still need you guys :D
3) Work hard in college cause damn, I need to stop procrastinating :O
4) Smile more, less emo+pms = less botox + suicidal attempts :P
5) Less drama with boys please! I don’t want wtv I had in 2010 to repeat itself, they ain’t worth it >:)
6) I needa be more adventurous! Unleash my wild side (Y)!
7) Don’t ever ever, ever change myself just to please people, cuz heck, I’m unique! *cheh perasan* :P
8) I need to start working out soon :/
9) Dei, cepat get a new hp and a laptop! A phone that dies and butt ache ain’t nice x)
10) I wanna dye my hair a shade of purple, blonde or red :D:D:D:D
11) Imma gonna appreciate EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YA, NO MATTER WHAT! Heeeeeee!

2011! I’ve a good feeling about you ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment