M.I.S.S. U

| 29 December 2010 | |
Life’s been quiet nowadays, what’s with prom done and I’m waiting for my ‘L’. Bob’s in Singapore, Imp backpacking in Australia, and Ee in Johor/ Sg so yeah, life’s kinda lonely.

On the plus side, I know I should be skipping with joy now that I’m about to start college! I should be ecstatic my New Year’s shopping will be done soon! I should be excited I’m gonna have my virgin ears pierced (finally)!

Well, I am. But its not over the top joy :/

I hate to say it so soon, but I miss my friends! :O

Yes, I have other friends but these 3 are like, my bros and sis. I need someone to talk to, to laugh with, to just be there..

Especially since emotionally, I’m not doing fine.

I owe all of these nonsense to my PMSing tho -.-‘

But yeah, I just miss them :(

Come back soon! :’(

0 comments:

Post a Comment