CNY Eve!!

| 13 February 2010 | |
Hoo yea, just another 20 hours 30 minutes left till CNY. I’m so goddamn pumped right now! And its 3am! What the toooooooooot!!

Actually I was baking cookies until 12. After that I tried my luck and finally I can go online~ Damn internet connection.

I malas post up photos of the cookies now so wait till when I got mood la… Hahaha.

My blog is pink! Was finding for themes that match CNY mood but I think Valentine’s type isn’t that bad either.. Will definitely change soon. For now, I just want red/pink to get luck. ONG ONG!

So today, I’d to wake early for prayers, then clean up house, finish homework, update troop web and I’m FREEEEEEEEEEEEE to enjoy my holidays without worries.

Yay!

That is, if I can survive.. Very malas do all of the above, except the enjoying thingy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment