Turmoil

| 14 May 2010 | |
Exams have started for me since I’m involved in Citrawarna. Maths and BM2 today…. Maths confirmed FAIL. Not like I studied hard… =X

I admit slacking lots, but heck, we didn’t even know there was test and what paper until Tues/Wednesday. Dammit wei.

Exams tomorrow also… Haih. Monday also… Haih. Then next week rehearse from early morn to 7pm-ish? Time also not confirmed -.-‘


Not done with lotsa scout stuff also.. Fissssssh!!! Aaaaah.

Today the practice ended late, and kesian betul those who didn’t come can’t get good positions. Mada came but had to ciao early oso kena rampas her position. Dammmmn.

Tired but alive. Everything’s actually fine except I need to STUDY. I really hate studying maths and physics wei.

SCREW THAT~~~

On the bright sideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =D

Chat like mad with Imran, Mada, and Bob nowadays. Best part about this week was seeing ‘hot guy’ 7 times yesterday… WHOA xDxD

Joking~ x]

Actually, walking back with Imran and Bob is the best la. I mean, 3 teenagers walking in the evening chatting random stuff; horny, coffee bean, vanilla, horny, hot guy, dance, horny, how each one of us balik, exam stress, Imran tak pakai kasut properly…. Yea.

Its so nice to be a teenager, especially in times like this =D
Appreciate your friends, no? They're special!
Hahahahaha!

Feelings are kinda in turmoil now. I really do fall too hard over someone, also getting out fast too. But heck, the feeling is really strong now. I’m getting outta control!

Feeling guilty over it too, and clueless on what to do.

But I’ve a feeling it won’t work out anyways, so heck~

Single life = Carefree
=/

0 comments:

Post a Comment