A chance of a lifetime

| 06 May 2010 | |
I’m very excited.

Very very excited.

Its better than seeing the hot guy today.

Its better than finally getting the hang of Dikir Barat.

Its.. Its…

Tadah~~~!

Yeap that’s right.

I’ve been waiting for this since end last year, eversince my parents told me about my edufunds.

And since I can’t get scholarships via results…

:D

But it ain’t gonna be easy. There’s 2 rounds in this; mail-in artwork and on-the-spot artwork. So if I do get something, it’d be announced on 31st July (same date as on the spot competition).

Prizes not bad wad. I doubt I boleh dapat the high ones, so 10 Young Achievers or 30 Encouragement Prizes ain’t bad. Still can get some money =)

That is, if I DO get selected in either rounds…

Now I’m anxious/scared/worried O.o

Oh what the heck.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment