PINK!

| 17 May 2010 | |
Very tired le..

Danced since 12.40 to 6. 4 hours spent under the sun and the whole time practicing.

Tomorrow we’re going to PWTC to dance with the other schools. Takut wei. I mean, almost everything can go wrong. Seriously!
Teacher's Day celebration... I missed it =( Had to take exams. I got to enjoy class party tho, but feeling guilty I can't help with cleaning up =(

And worst of all…

I’m…

I’m…….

Sunburnt!!

Fish wei.

No wonder I felt hot. I mean, I’m burning tho the weather is ok tonight -.-

Drank 2.3 litres of water edi. Still feeling warm all over.

And what the tooooooooooooooooot, my mum had to tell me only I realized my face, my upper arm, is PINK. PINKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Gasp to the horror.

This had better be my last time to get hangus wei… Haih.

Also, some jealously problem is going on right now. Hmmmm. Guess I can understand the feeling since I easily feel jealous..

Especially if its someone important >.<>

0 comments:

Post a Comment