Stress?

| 17 November 2010 | |
I dunno if it’s stress induced or whatever, but..

Like Bob said, I’m a different Maddie in school and at home.

Its so complicated yet simple, I wanna laugh wei.

There’s a long story to it, and a short chapter to explain this.

Its one of those situations where death seems like an easier way out, but I wanna live through it ‘cause its not worth my life.

You try to find a way around it, but its impossible yet possible.

Sometimes it’s worst, sometimes better.

But then when you think its finally getting better, it turns upside down.

You try to fix things, but it ends up falling apart even before you’ve started.

Life gives you false hopes sometimes and you hate it but.. You just can’t help but hope for the better.

Even if it hurts you badly..


I wanna be the real me, why can’t I?

I wanna show the true me, but I can’t ‘cause without the barrier, I’d be lost.

……

Do you understand what I’ve typed so far?

Nope.

I don’t expect you to.

I’m just…sorely tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment