I'm such a failure :(

| 18 April 2011 | |
I’m such a lazy person! I left my blog dead.. Sowee bloggie! :(

Hols has started! So far I’ve managed to lose my mp3, recover it in my washing machine, and took my driving test.
I’m not gonna lie, imma gonna go back to Coll to use the library. Hey! I know you guys are going to say I’m such a nerd, but I just wanna prepare myself for next sem (which is supposed to be harder).

If I almost died in the last sem, imagine the next one… Whoooo dead.

 
Sooooo… Driving. I FAILED. Stupid right. I know. So far there are a few people who called me noob and such, thinking it’s funny. Well, I know it’s noobish and all, but I just don’t get why you people can’t be a lil more sympathetic.

 
Imagine.

Exam can be taken ONLY on Mondays.

 
The earliest date that’s free is 23 MAY.

 
My coll starts on the 9th of May.

 
So that means I need to skip class, right?

 
What if, my class is an important class? Something you can’t miss?

 
What if, it’s a class where I need to hand up important works?

Sureee it might take half a day, but going back, I have to wait for the other students to be done, that means I only reach SS2 at 1pm, earliest.

 
I need to get to Asia Jaya, then wait for a bus to go coll. That would take an hour, earliest. So I’d be back in coll by 2 - 3, right?

 
Miss full day class lo, if Mondays are full days la.

Then let’s assume I fail… AGAIN.

 
Prob wait for another 1 month or so, and that’s when coll work piles up. Then I miss class(es) twice adi. Get warning letter lo (3 miss classes = fail sub).

 
I waited until today to take it cause it’s sem break, no classes to miss. But now, wasted. Just cause in the end, I did a very small mistake. VERY small. But it still counts, what to do.

 
So….

 
It’s not funny. Thanks.

:/

0 comments:

Post a Comment