Drama :)

| 07 February 2011 | |
I left my blog dead for appx 27 days. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not THAT busy but I’d a lot going on. Eheh.

I’ve adjusted to coll well so far, so I’m not worried. But I heard starting from the 5th week (which is next week!) it’d get tougher. Oh well, if life gives you candy, get cavity eh? As in, just work hard for it xD

*lameness*

CNY was kinda quiet this year. I didn’t get to see many relatives. And horror of all horror, I had my menstrual cramps on the 1st day of CNY! Thank God my friends were understanding :/

I’ve had lotsa drama going on lately. You people would think its nonsense, and I guess it is?

Family drama.

Guy(s) drama(s).

Ptfff.

This, of course, leads me to typing about my dramas x)

Family drama has been getting worst. Well, not as bad as last time but I’m kinda losing my patience. It’s really getting me down and tbh, the solution to the problem is very complex.

As for the guy(s) drama(s). I’ve two major ones. Yay, you’ll expect exciting stuff right? Like how I commit affair with a married man, bla bla, or a typical triangle or just puppy love. Hahahaha sorry la but it ain’t that. Its;

1) Guy A has been stalking my chats with my best friend. He’s anonymous and oh, did I mention he admires me? Well I think it’s admired now, but I don’t care. Did I also mention he wants to sabotage my friend? Lovely ain’t it?

2) Guy B.. Have been liking him for 2 years, had lots of ups and downs with him (mostly downs…sry dude!). I guess its considered a cat and dog situation? Lotsa chasing but no results.

So what have I done to improve my drama?

I’ve finally taken the first step of trying to resolve my family probs.. So far so good :)

Stalker? He finally terminated all attempts to stalk my friend and I for a certain reason. He’s GONE, my privacy’s back! But I’ve a feeling he’ll be back..

Guy B? Finally, I got the ultimate answer. I hate being blunt but I couldn’t stand it anymore (sorry! I didn’t mean to :( ). So yea finally, its over. 2 years. Over. I don’t feel glad tho. I guess I knew it’d end like how I’d expected it.. But hey, still enjoyed the Ups we had :)

So now I have 1 main drama to focus on. And pray, I really really hope it stays that way!

Hahahaha!

I woke up with an empty feeling in my tummy. I thought it perfect, because it felt right and it was all I'd ever wanted. It feels as if I've lost a great opportunity in life. Now, I can't help but expect to wake up with your msg on my phone. But I'd to stop myself and remind myself its over. Things feel blank...

But maybe its cuz I’m hungwee :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment