The future for the moment, seems bleak

| 08 September 2010 | |
Here I am, sipping orange juice while thinking of what to blog about.

But since I know what I’m gonna type, what the heck =D

I’ve been doing lots of thinking lately, mostly focused on my future;

College.

Screw trials I say! Nothing seems to motivate me more to live through SPM except entering the One Academy x]

I have not studied for real, unlike my fellow Form 5 counterparts who, at least, are super duper worried about it.

I guess I’ll finally crack when the time comes eh? For now, I’ll just remain at this pace =)

So, college… I’ve been asking Cheryl lately about it, and being my usual worried self, I asked her loads of questions. Most concerning questions of all, the most glorious and intriguing but deadly (yes deadly!! >=D ) question of all is……

*drums roll*

*rolling*

* rolling*

…………

January or March?

AHAH. Potong stim. AHAH. *lame*

I’m referring to the intake of course.

Now being my over-indulging self, I would of course want to take January as I really can’t wait to learn more about my one and only talent. Starting early too gives me advantage to complete my studies sooner.

On the other hand, I only have 3 weeks rest before starting college if I choose Jan. And if I wanna work, March is the best pick.

I’m really worried tho. I’ve heard from Cheryl that people drop out cuz:

1) They can’t take the stress.

2) They find out art isn’t what they want.

I’m really scared outta my skin!

*Bless my skin,fyi! Without it I’d be the skeleton you see hanging on a rod in your Bio lab!*

These questions have been pounding on my head recently…

I’m an avid procrastinator. And I prefer doing stuff according to my mood. With the amount of assignments and obligations they have, can I cope with the work given? And if I can, will I do a good one at that?

What if I DO find out that particular field isn’t my thing? I’ll be lost!

Also, will I give up if I find out there are people way superior than me, and my progress seems weak besides their’s?

I’m bloody hell scared.

YIKES!

But then again, I should focus on trials first..

And based on my post’s title? Yea, I’m somewhat doomed in trials. Probably getting only an A for Eng, and a mere pass for others (if I’m lucky)!

Oishhhh, headache betul. But for now, I’m hungry! Maggi, here I comeeeeeeeeeeee~~! Wheeeeeeeee!

Thanks to all who have nagged me to update my very lonely sesat blog! Without ya guys, it’d be super dead. Hehehe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment