Look! 11-01-11!

| 11 January 2011 | |
Since I’m considered a coll kid *boblikestoremindmecoughcough* so I’ll just blog about coll so far :)

I was pretty excited about the orientation so yeah, tho it was long, I enjoyed it :D I’ll summarise about it kay.

1st day : Briefings on how to use the student site, library, lab bookings. Eric Leong briefed us about interior design, he joked lots. We formed our group for the following day’s group activity.

Dunno Eric Leong? Tengok ni;
http://www.facebook.com/people/Eric-Leong/781847883#!/profile.php?id=781847883

The dude likes his pricey ice cream btw :D

2nd day : We went Sunway Lagoon!!!! Best kannnn? Kinda. We were given 4 photos, and we’ve to find the location based on the photo to get our tasks. Tasks finished, we’re handed words which we’ve to join in the end of the course. My group decided to look for the task slips before heading off to the task. The tasks included frog jumps, a ride on Grand Canyon and a slide, AND my favourite *notreally*, the suspension bridge. But since it rained, that section was closed so we had to ride on the Tomohawk! Its that ship thingy that turns 360 degrees.. Awesome la x)

3rd day : Briefing on deadlines, penalties, etc. And a speech *or lesson, as he proposed it was* from our principal. Got our materials and student ID too!

So yesterday was the first day of classes. I had History of Art *gasps!* and Finished Art. History ain’t that bad, we’ll be learning more on Western stuff for now (Y). Greek history next week, can’t wait! Finished art is like your..err.. pop up art and packaging stuff. Its ok, tedious tho with all the measurements -.-‘

Today I had computer graphics design only. My lecturer taught us the basic tools in Illustrator and we played around with polygons. Wheee! So fun :D We were also handed our assignment briefing and well, it LOOKS awesome :)

Hung out with new friends today too. Watched Paranormal Activity 2, had lunch, played pool and bowling. Haha! They’re really nice people, but I miss my old ones :3

I guess I should stop now. Gotta play with me bunnies then try and finish HP6 *dumbledoregonnadiefishfishfishfish!* and sleep. Gotta wake up early to teman a new friend to coll. Hehehe. She reminds me of someone too! Just can’t figure out who…

Lookalikes everywhere! Aieee! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment